Monday, August 29, 2011

Starting All Over.

Hello there! My name is Ice. You see, I’m no newbie at blogging yet I’ve never been able to really keep up my previous sites because of my own shallow reasons (major reason: laziness!). Boo me.

Lately, though, I find myself often google-ing different blog sites and adding them to my browser’s bookmarks. Reading blog entries on random subjects has been a very good stress-reliever to me, besides eating chocolates, especially at work (my bosses might kill me when they read this part. Patay!). These bloggers, from the scholarly to the more casual ones (i.e. people I personally know who think and talk like moi), inspire me to get myself back to this form of self-expression.

So here I am again, on my nth attempt to put all my thoughts, even the most absurd of them all, into this one crazy blog account! I'm very much excited! Expect to read about my everyday roller-coaster ride. I pride myself on having a sharp memory but I'm only human so I’ll never ever get to remember every single detail in my life even if I compel my brain to and that's what this little time capsule is for.

I hope to keep you entertained by my daily quirks. Woohoo! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Ice! Mark posted your link on our forum. Welcome back! I'll invite you on our Bloggers forum on FB, so, you can expand your network with other bloggers! Happy Blogging! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JM! Ice's good in writing. hope she posts more entries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, boys. I really appreciate all the help. Yehey! :)

    ReplyDelete