Friday, October 30, 2015

Hello! We meet again.

Because I haven't touched my blog for 4 years, let me introduce myself one more time.

Hello! My name is Aisah Nordjanah Regro. Only my mom calls me by my first name when she’s angry. Also, I don’t like it when people misspell my first name so I’d rather have you call me Ice, a nickname I’ve been used to since Grade 5. This explains why I named this blog YeloismYelo is the Filipino word for ice, and I added that suffix because this site will be about who I am. Heehee. :)

I am not new to blogging. I’ve had a few blogs (or shall I say, blog attempts) that all got stuck in a rut because I had issues with consistency, as far as blogging is concerned. My tumblr account is still up and running, though, but I am leaning towards something that has that “blog-feel”, you know what I mean? This account was actually set up around 4 years ago, but again, consistency issues. :D

So here I am, starting all over again. I don’t wanna stick with a theme. Thus, this site will contain snippets of my travels, newfound and all-time favourite food, photography, probably a little bit of fashion, and anything that’s worth-posting for me and worth-reading for you.

Thanks for stopping by! :)


1 comment:

  1. jainah!!! welcome back! yup you need to be consistent this time. I'm back too hahaha because I need to hihi. update mo to lagi ha! :)

    ReplyDelete